Version Info: V0.2 21/06/2012
DO you ever wanted to set-up a testing server with
– Apache virtual config, logs, paths setted,
– MySQL server with password set,
– FTP Server (Vsftpd),
– PHP and PhpMyAdmin installed & configured on your server or VPS in seconds?
If you answer “yes” to the question, you are in the right place, what does this script do in basic:
– Installs http, PHP, MySQL, phpMyAdmin, rpmforge repo and other related packages
– Sets apache configs, mod_deflate, virtual hosts, create user, cgi-bin directory
– Sets time with ntpdate, disables iptables & selinux, mysql password and
– Updates the system
What is needed?
– A clean minimal install of CentOS/Redhat 6.X
How can I download the script?
or just download it.
How to use the script?
chmod 755 plugged.sh ./plugged.sh -u username -p password -d domain.com
You can reach phpMyAdmin by typing domain.com/phpMyAdmin/
If you have suggestions or requests please write down!